Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
M1 - M6
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher who is passionate about education and nurtures a love of learning for each individual child. The successful candidate will have an interest in Early Years and will teach in EYFS with possible PPA cover in school. Our school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting children's welfare.
We are looking for a teacher who has:
• Someone who puts Gospel values at the heart of their teaching
• Drive and ambition to raise standards
• High expectations and aspirations for all
• Are fully prepared to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life
• Have the highest expectations of themselves and pupils.
• Be flexible and adapt to teaching different classes
• Have an understanding of Development Matters and National Curriculum
In return we can offer:
• A caring Catholic community
• A real opportunity for development and career progression
• A strong team of enthusiastic dynamic and ambitious staff
• Very supportive whole school community
• Extensive support mechanisms and continuous professional development
• A very active Pupil Parliament with children who have a clear vision for their school
Applying for the job
An application form, job description and person specification can be downloaded from the supporting documents. Please email your completed application form to M.Hanford at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, you can post completed applications to Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School and Nursery, Hall Lane, Kensington, L7 8TQ
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.