- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Relevant Main Scale / UPS
Class Teacher & SENDCo job summary
Class Teacher & SENDCo
Permanent +TLR £2873
Start date 01/09/22
We are looking to invest in a creative and outstanding teacher to join us and help strengthen our established teaching team. This is a unique opportunity to join a warm, friendly and caring school.
The position includes the role of SENDCo, either with experience or a willingness to train.
Are you a confident, inspiring and imaginative teacher?
Do you have the drive and determination to provide effective and engaging learning for our children?
Do you want to become a future leader?
Our school can offer
• A hardworking, friendly, fun and supportive team
• Excellent resources and facilities including a good range of ICT equipment
• Polite, motivated and well-behaved children who are eager to learn
• Excellent opportunities for professional development
• A high-quality learning environment which is well resourced
• A proven track record of success for children and staff
• An excellent reputation within Mansfield and Nottinghamshire
• A family centred school
Holly Primary is committed to safer recruitment procedures. All appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS checks, checks on professional qualifications and eligibility.
Visits to school are warmly welcome. Please telephone the school to make an appointment. Application forms and further details for the above post are available from the school website www.holly.notts.sch.uk . (Vacancies section). Completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 23rd May 2022 1pm
Interview date: W/C Monday 23rd May 2022
Applying for the job
Please complete the attached form.Download an application form - 44.5 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.