2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
23 March 2023 at 9am
9 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - 19.5 hours per week
- Maternity or parental leave cover - Until the return of maternity leave
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until the return of the postholder’s return if earlier.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed teacher to support children in a class to be confirmed.
We are looking for a candidate who has the ability to:
- Support the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Work in close partnership with class teachers.
- Support children to make good progress in their learning.
Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Positive, well behaved and happy pupils who are enthusiastic, well-motivated learners
- A commitment to professional development
- Hard working and supportive staff
- A strong parish/school community
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
About St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 175 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Founded in 1970 and being part of the Diocese of Clifton, ours is a family orientated school which is part of the Parish of St Augustine of Canterbury, Downend and St John Fisher, Frenchay. Learning is at the heart of everything we do and our school is open and welcome to everyone wishing a Christian education for their child. Our aim is to provide our children with the best possible education academically, spiritually, culturally and emotionally. We are an inclusive school, serving a rich and diverse community.
Arranging a visit to St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Augustine of Canterbury Catholic Primary School
Boscombe Crescent, Bristol, BS16 6QR
Vallis First School
Milk Street, Frome, Somerset, BA11 3DB
[230110DR1] Autism/SEND Science Teacher
The Springfields Academy
Curzon Street, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 0DS
Teacher at Oldmixon Primary School
Oldmixon Primary School
Monkton Avenue, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS24 9DA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol