22 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
28 February 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours a week
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
St. James’ Church of England Primary Academy, which is a member of The Medway Anglican Schools Trust (MAST), is currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and inspiring Class Teacher.
Are you motivated by the desire to transform children’s life chances no matter their starting point? If so, then this could be the position for you. St. James’ is a unique and friendly, ambitious one-form entry Church of England Primary Academy. This post is ideal for a teacher who wishes to contribute to a school on an innovative and exciting journey.
Do you have:
- a knowledge of the Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 curriculum and its means of delivery?
- the ability to provide children with creative and challenging learning that inspires and motivates them?
- personal integrity, approachability and commitment to our Christian ethos?
- an unshakeable belief that there is no ceiling to achievement?
- the ability to develop positive relationships with pupils?
- enthusiasm and commitment to working as part of a team?
- confidence to communicate clearly with parents?
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- amazing children who are eager to learn and happy to be challenged;
- supportive parents who have a desire to help the school improve;
- a talented and friendly team of staff dedicated to the needs of the children;
- opportunities for professional and leadership development across the family of schools in MAST;
- a school community which offers the opportunity of becoming a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities; and
- a passionate commitment to staff work-life balance.
Further details about the role
warmly encouraged – please contact Mrs Upton at the following email address to
arrange a time: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applicants regardless of age, gender and ethnicity. Applications are welcome from all teachers who can support the ethos of our Church Academy.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its children. Therefore, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St James Church of England Primary Academy
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01634 270341
Arranging a visit to St James Church of England Primary Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Southend East Community Academy Trust
Shoeburyness, Southend-On-Sea, SS3 9NP
Teachers needed in EY, KS1 and KS2
All Saints Church of England Primary School
Magpie Hall Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 5JY
Belvedere Junior School
Mitchell Close, Belvedere, Kent, DA17 6AA
Class Teacher - KS2 teacher (KS1 opportunities may be available)
Gordons Children's Academy, Infant
Gordon Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 3HQ
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway