Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021 – KS1 or KS2
We are looking for a Class Teacher to join our team in September 2021. We can be flexible over the year group as we are looking to recruit an outstanding candidate. The post is suitable for NQTs.
• Have an enthusiasm and passion for teaching and learning.
• Have the drive to want to ensure that all children in your class make good or better progress.
• Work as part of our team as we seek to build on the great things we do.
• Be a reflective practitioner who is keen to develop their teaching skills.
• Be able to support the Christian ethos and values of the school.
We can offer you
• Supportive and friendly colleagues.
• An exciting and ambitious curriculum.
• A welcoming and happy school with well-behaved children and supportive parents.
• A commitment to your continuous professional development.
• A school located right in the heart of central London with brilliant opportunities for learning outside the classroom.
St James and St John is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation. Applications will only be accepted if submitted using the application form provided.
Applying for the job
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd April. Only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. You should use the standard LDBS (London Diocese) Board of Schools application form. CV applications will not be accepted.
The Application form is available with this advert.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
177 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St James & St John Church of England Primary School
St James and St John is a successful one-form entry Church of England primary school in the heart of London, situated near to Paddington, Lancaster Gate and Hyde Park. We are proud of our fantastic children and the strong sense of community in our school. Our children’s families come from over 55 different countries and we are a truly international school.
We have a fantastic school community that is ready to welcome a new member of our staff team.
We are looking for a new class teacher to join our supportive and friendly staff team. We have the experience in our team to support you on the next stage of your career journey and this is a great time to join our school as we develop the learning for the children.
Arranging a visit to St James & St John Church of England Primary School
Applicants are welcome to arrange an appointment to visit the school in person (subject to our current risk assessment measures) and the Headteacher is also happy to speak to candidates via video conferencing.
Please get in touch with the school office if you would like an appointment.
Tel: 0207 504 0535
Oxford Gardens Primary School
Oxford Gardens, London, W10 6NF