We are looking for a high-quality practitioner to join us as a Class Teacher
Fixed term contract to 31st August 2024
- Are you imaginative and able to plan relevant cross-curricular learning experiences?
- Are you dedicated to securing high standards in all areas of the curriculum through the highest expectations of yourself and the children in our school?
- Are you energetic, creative and passionate about the importance of early learning?
- Is it important to you, to be in a team, surrounded by warmth, humour and kindness?
- Are you an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated teacher?
Yes? Then we need to meet you!
We are looking to appoint a Class Teacher at St John's & St Peter's CE Academy who can inspire and motivate
children. Through our provision we aim to teach all children to be responsible,
self-confident and to believe in themselves in an environment which is
stimulating, exciting and rich in opportunities.
This is an exciting
opportunity for a teacher to further their career to work with forward
thinking staff whilst being part of an enthusiastic team.
Our motto is ‘God’s Love in
Action’ and Christian values and relationships form the heart of our family
ethos and through an inspirational and creative curriculum we are building
foundations for happy and successful life-long learners.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office for an appointment to view the school.
St John's & St Peter's is part of All Saints Multi Academy Trust Birmingham, it has good bus and rail connections and is located within a 10 minute walk of Birmingham City Centre.
Unsuccessful applicants will be informed via My New Term.
This job post has expired.