Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
St. Joseph’s Catholic Infant school and Nursery, a beautiful and vibrant school in the heart of Leyton, wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate class teacher to join our existing team.
Position: Foundation stage
Job Start: January 2021
Contract: Fixed term contact until end of academic year with the potential to extend
Applications from NQTs and Main Scale are welcome (UPS will be considered and Recruitment and retention allowances may be available for suitably experienced and qualified candidates).
Applying for the job
Please complete CES application forms provided and return to the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
149 pupils enrolled
3 to 7
About St Joseph's Catholic Infant School
With a newly refurbished school and outstanding outdoor facilities, St Joseph’ Catholic Infant school and Nursery is a wonderful place to teach and an inspirational place for pupils. Situated near scenic Jubilee Park, St. Joseph’s promotes outdoor learning where we undertake Forest School activities. With strong links to the Tollgate Teaching Alliance and Thomas Aquinas Trust, we offer excellent CPD opportunities for staff. We are privileged to have very hardworking children; whose enthusiasm and behaviour is exemplary. We are exceptionally proud of our school and want the best for the children we teach and the community we serve.
We can offer:
• A happy, warm and vibrant Catholic Infant School where everyone feels welcomed and valued;
• A caring and positive school community underpinned by our strong Catholic ethos;
• Staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed;
• Enthusiastic, positive, and excellently behaved pupils who enjoy school;
• Excellent professional development opportunities;
• Professional, creative, friendly and innovative teaching environment;
• Capable and proficient Teaching Assistants;
• Supportive governors and parents and strong links with St. Joseph’s Parish;
• A good work and home balance.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
• Be fully committed to safeguarding the children in our care;
• Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Be passionate and dedicated to inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve;
• Be experienced in and/or have good understanding of the Key stage 1 and Early Years Curriculum;
• Be enthusiastic, committed and caring;
• Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
• Deliver personalised learning meeting the needs, abilities and aspirations of all pupils.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Infant School
School visits are welcomed, please contact Mrs Samantha Neal on 0208 539 3000
Marsh Lane, London, E10 7BL