Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
Salary range M1 - M6
The successful candidate will:
• be willing to support and promote the Catholic ethos of our school
• be a teacher committed to high standards in all areas
• recognise the uniqueness of each individual child
• have a secure understanding of the current curriculum and assessment expectations
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner
• be innovative and flexible, yet rigorous with an eye for detail
• have excellent organisational and time management skills
• work as part of a team
• be eager and confident to make your mark
• be willing to contribute to the wider life of our school
Applying for the job
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Roman Catholic
Up to 420 pupils
4 to 11
About St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, part of the Bosco Catholic Education Trust, is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and caring teacher to join a team committed to developing the whole child.
St Joseph’s is a successful primary school with a very good reputation and we are looking to take the school from “Good” to “Outstanding”. A two-form entry school, we have a multi-cultural school with very strong parental involvement. Our Parish Church, St Paul’s, is located next to the school and the pupils are a key part of the parish community.
At St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, our fundamental aim is to enable all children to fulfil their potential with Christ at the centre of all we do. This includes spiritual, moral, academic, emotional, social and creative development. We cater for each pupil’s needs, encouraging each to develop their talents and so achieve their personal goals. This enables our children to make a positive contribution to the wider community.
We invite you to come and visit our thriving school to see if you could be part of our team!
Arranging a visit to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Contact email@example.com to arrange a Covid friendly visit