Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS 1 - 6
Appointment type: Full time, starting in September 2021
St Leonard's C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint two teachers (one to a permanent role and another for a one-year fixed term role) to start in September 2021. One of these posts will be to teach in Y2 and the other is flexible; please state your preferences in your application. NQTs and RQTs are very welcome to apply.
If you are dedicated to developing stimulating learning experiences for young minds and delivering an engaging curriculum that raises standards, we want to hear from you! St Leonard’s can promise you a newly established, dynamic and passionate leadership team who are enthusiastic about driving change and raising standards. You will have the opportunity to work alongside us and make a real difference in our community.
The successful candidate will:
• Have the ability to enable pupils to reach their full social and academic potential,
underpinned by a strong personal philosophy and clear pedagogical subject knowledge.
• Be happy to support the Church of England ethos of our school though our school values.
• Be dedicated to raising standards and removing barriers to learning for pupils with the
ability to challenge each pupil from whatever their starting point.
• Have high expectations of themselves and pupils with a positive, can do and proactive
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax Free Childcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
Applying for the job
To apply please visit the academy website: https://www.stchristophersmat.org/topic/vacancies for an application form, which should be returned by email to HR@stcmat.org by 8:00am Monday 17 May.
Interviews will take place on Friday 21st May at St Leonard’s. There will be a number of tasks, including teaching a lesson on the day to a class of children at our school.More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
596 pupils enrolled
5 to 11
About St Leonard's (CofE) Primary School (VC)
- A welcoming, friendly school with a strong Christian ethos and set of values that underpin all
- Children who are articulate, happy motivated to learn.
- The opportunity work in unique spacious grounds close the city centre
- A new Headteacher puts children at heart decision making.
- An exciting role within our growing organisation opportunities for future career development
own across family 17 schools St Christopher’s Trust.
Arranging a visit to St Leonard's (CofE) Primary School (VC)
Please contact the school office to arrange a visit or alternatively email HR and we can arrange this for you.