From January 2023 a full time, permanent member of staff for a mixed Years 2 & 3 class.
Salary: Salary negotiable depending on experience. ECTs are welcome to apply.
We are looking for a teacher:
- With energy, enthusiasm and a positive approach to developing a stimulating &
creative curriculum and classroom
- Who has high quality teaching and communication skills and is ambitious for the
performance of our pupils.
- Who has experience of and an understanding of assessment across the school or in a
relevant key stage.
- Who is forward thinking and able to inspire in children the desire to learn and
- Who believes in exploring possibilities and giving children a wide range of exciting
- Who is a team player and will be supportive of the aims and values of our church
You will be part of a team of skilled colleagues, governors and parents who are hardworking
and inclusive. We continue to be a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted February 2017)
We are a small village primary school set in the beautiful village of Tintinhull, just outside Yeovil. We have 3 classes and a purpose built pre-school/nursery on site. Children join us from age 2 and stay until the end of Year 6.
We strive to ensure that our children experience an interesting, thought provoking, safe learning environment where they are able to develop and grow into confident learners. Parents, Governors, volunteers and the PFA all play a part of this and we would love you to come and join us.
Please send a completed application form together with an accompanying letter outlining
your experiences and interests to the Headteacher, Hayley Robinson, at the school office.
Closing date: 25th November 2022
Interview date: Wednesday 30th November 2022
The school is committed to equal opportunities and to the welfare and safety of children and
young people. This post will require a criminal background check via the Disclosure and
This job post has expired.