If you are passionate about providing the best possible education for children and firmly believe you can make a difference, we would love to hear from you. This post would suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher who would like to develop their practice in a supportive, inclusive, rural, primary school which is committed to high expectations and standards.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has a talent for making learning exciting and vibrant and who can inspire and motivate pupils
• Has very high expectations about what children can achieve and has the subject knowledge to enable children to rise to these
• Will empathise with our drive to meet the needs of individuals, raise standards and continue to develop a broad and creative curriculum
• Will work closely with colleagues, governors and parents
• Will be able to make a positive contribution to the ethos of our Church of England school
• Will join us in our ambition to become an outstanding school
Applying for the job
Please fill in the teaching application and safer recruiting sheet and send to email@example.com
We can offer:
• An exciting and positive working atmosphere
• Children who are enthused about their learning and whose behaviour is outstanding
• The support of a close knit, hardworking team including staff, parents and governors
• A commitment to professional development
• Idyllic surroundings.
Arranging a visit to St. Mark's CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are difficult at the moment because of lockdown but if you would like to have a chat about the post, please get in touch with the Headteacher, Laura Kelsey, on 01444 400398 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to visit once lockdown has eased on the 2nd December.
Brantridge Lane, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH17 6EN