Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, part-time
Teachers Main Scale (Outer London) MSP1 £29,915 -MSP6 £41,136
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and inspiring class teacher to join our dedicated team of staff from September 2021.
St Mary’s is an inclusive, caring and increasingly successful school with pupil achievement and well-being at its core. We thrive on the strength generated from our shared drive for success. Our children are well behaved and respond positively to their learning.
We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and inspiring teacher who is committed to supporting our children to achieve the very best they can. We welcome applications from both early career and experienced teachers.
• Are passionate about high quality teaching, which enables the best learning opportunities for children
• Have high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning outcomes
• Are a committed, enthusiastic team player who is able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all children
We can offer you:
• A supportive, professional and hardworking environment
• A commitment to your personal continuing professional development and opportunities for career progression
• An inclusive and friendly school community
• Friendly, responsive and enthusiastic pupils
Start date: 1st September 2021
Closing Date for Applications: 12 noon Friday 18th June 2021
Interviews: Week Commencing 21st June 2021.
St Mary’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Applying for the role
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
211 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
St Mary’s is a one-form entry church primary school with nursery situated in the heart of the community, and was established 150 years ago. The school is situated in a residential area in Chessington, close to the 12th century parish church. It is a friendly school, loved by children, staff, governors and parents alike. We belong to and receive support from the Guildford Diocese and Achieving for Children (AfC), Kingston upon Thames.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's CofE (Aided) Primary School
Informal visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Sally Smith, School Business Manager on 0208 397 9597 to arrange a visit (which can include a virtual visit).