- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
2 positions fulltime available, part time would be considered
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Temporary in the first instance)
- Teachers Main Pay Range
We are looking for a teacher who:
Can inspire & excite children in their learning.
• Has the ability to work as a team
• Is an exemplary Class Teacher who has a passion for teaching
• Has a commitment to raising standards and supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
• Has the ability to inspire and motivate young children
• Energy, patience and a caring nature
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 311 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About St Nicholas Catholic Primary School
• A happy, friendly, welcoming family with a strong, positive and caring Catholic ethos
• Children who are committed, enthusiastic and engaged in their learning
• Professional and dedicated staff and Governors
• A strong commitment to quality induction & excellent CPD.
Arranging a visit to St Nicholas Catholic Primary School
Please contact Mrs Dunleavy 0113 2930318 to arrange a scool visit