We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated NQT/RQT - M6 class Teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an inspirational teacher
• Be passionate about teaching and learning and ensure that every child makes good progress
• Understand and experienced in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 curriculum
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be organised and efficient
• Be dedicated, committed and willing to contribute to the wider
life of the school.
• Work well as part of a team
• Be supportive of the school’s Christian ethos
St Peters is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and Disqualification by Association form.
Essential educational requirements
Work Related Experience
• Excellent classroom practitioner with a record of high personal achievement.
• Experience in assessing pupils and raising levels of attainment and progress.
• Knowledge of the Primary Curriculum showing flair and creativity in planning highly effective lessons.
• A sound understanding of how children learn and how schools achieve success
• Experience of First /Primary School age range.
• A commitment to developing an area of the curriculum and an ability to ensure whole school impact. (Please state strengths and interest in application statements).
Relevant and appropriate teaching qualifications (QTS/BA/BEd/PGCE)
Essential skills and experience
Job Related Personal Skills
• A willingness and ability to work in a school that is striving for outstanding judgements and has the highest expectations.
• Ability to share the vision and the core purpose of the school and a firm commitment to work towards improvement.
• To be willing to promote, the Christian ethos of St Peter’s First School.
• To have the ability to empathise with, relate to and respect children.
• Confidence and ability to manage change and meet new challenges.
• Ability to be very well organised.
• To be approachable and able to communicate clearly with all stakeholders.
• To have highly developed inter-personal skills.
• Ability to articulate and present school policy to parents, voluntary helpers, governors and other professional bodies associated with the school.
About St Peter's Droitwich CofE Academy
- Church Lane, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 7AN
- St Peter's Droitwich CofE Academy website (opens in a new window)