Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Early years, KS1
Fixed term (31st December 2021)
Teachers main scale M1 to M6
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
• Excellent classroom practice and high expectations of all learners
• Excellent knowledge of EYFS and KS1 Curriculum and Assessments
• Ability to deliver a values-based curriculum
• Strong commitment to inclusive practices
• Positive relationships with all parents and carers
• Willingness to participate fully in the life of the school
This is a temporary fixed term position, initially until 31st December 2021, with potential to become permanent.
Applying for the job
Please apply via:
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
262 pupils enrolled
2 to 7
About Stanley Green Infant Academy
Stanley Green Infant Academy is a popular and forward-thinking school looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Part Time Class Teacher to join our staff team from September 2021.
Please telephone the Principal, Angela Malanczuk, for more information on 01202 778181.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. Applicants to this post will be required to complete a Disclosure & Barring Service Check.
Arranging a visit to Stanley Green Infant Academy
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to conduct onsite visits, however if you would like to discuss the vacancy in further detail, please do not hesitate to telephone and speak to the Principal Mrs Malanczuk.