Suitable for NQTs
Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490
Are you a committed and enthusiastic teacher? Do you want to make a difference in the lives of all children?
The Governors of Parson Cross Church of England Primary School wish to appoint a teacher to cover a maternity leave. We are looking for a primary teacher to provide maternity cover for a year 3 class starting January 2020. There will also be a period of transition with the existing class teacher.
Our school is a single form entry primary school in the north of Sheffield. We have wonderful children and dedicated staff who go that extra mile every day. Visitors to our school often comment on our warm and friendly environment where everyone is encouraged to discover their ‘little spark of genius’.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has a clear understanding of what constitutes effective teaching and learning
• Shows commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
• Is reflective, open to feedback and driven to be an outstanding practitioner in the future
• Is a dedicated team player
• Demonstrates optimism about all children and expects the highest possible standards.
• Is supportive of our Christian ethos
• Wonderful children who are well behaved and eager to learn
• A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds
• A caring and successful school where you will feel well supported in your role
• Individualised professional development
• The support of an experienced Senior Leadership Team.
Please visit our website, www.parsoncross.sheffield.sch.uk. for further information about our school. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Contact Angela Ruel at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01142 313956 to arrange a visit. We look forward to meeting you.
Closing Date: Monday 25th November 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th November
Interviews: Thursday 5th December
Parson Cross CE Primary School is robust in promoting the safeguarding of children and is rigorous in its recruitment checks. This post is subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service. (DBS)
This job post has expired.