Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
NQT/MPS/UPS as appropriate
Are you interested in building a career in the education of children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities? Are you enthusiastic, innovative, conscientious and keen to be in at the beginning of an exciting new era for special education in Lincolnshire.
Boston Endeavour Academy is a brand new 140 pupil special school for pupils ages 3 to 19 in the heart of the town of Boston.
The school is part of the Community Inclusive Trust (CIT), replacing the existing John Fielding Special School, which will move to its new site in Autumn 2021.
You will have:
• An interest in, and/or proven, successful experience within special educational needs.
• An ability to teach creatively with high pupil expectations.
• Leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills and sense of humour.
What we can offer you:
• Pupils and colleagues you will look forward to seeing every day.
• A positive, caring and happy atmosphere.
• Great prospects for career progression and a commitment to your CPD.
• A supportive leadership team.
• Membership of a growing and dynamic multi-academy trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to equality of opportunity. Enhanced DBS clearance is required for the successful applicant.
plus SEN 1 allowance
Applying for the job
Further details and an application pack available from Joanne Melson, Office Manager and Head’s PA. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
65 pupils enrolled
2 to 19
About The John Fielding Special School
John Fielding Special School aims to provide a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum designed to meet the unique needs of all of our pupils. Our pupils can range in age from 2 -19 Years old and all have severe learning difficulties, some also have an autistic spectrum disorder, epilepsy, a physical disability, sensory impairment, medical needs and/or a communication difficulty.
Arranging a visit to The John Fielding Special School
Visits to school are not possible at this time. If you would like an informal discussion regarding the role with the Head Teacher, Richard Gamman please call 01205 363395
Ashlawn Drive, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 9PX