Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are currently recruiting for a class teacher for September 2021 to join the staff team in one of our schools.
We would like to hear from you if you are:
- A qualified teacher with a passion for developing children’s knowledge, inspiring their learning and celebrating their achievements
- Dedicated to, and have high expectations of children with a belief that all children can succeed
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Innovative, creative and forward thinking, and committed to your own professional development and learning
- Committed to raising standards through excellent teaching and learning
- Able to work effectively within our hardworking, talented and friendly team, on whole school issues and can share good practice.
- Looking to become part of an inclusive and collaborative academy trust, where there is a rich, engaging curriculum and where individuals are nurtured and valued.
- Keen to develop leadership skills and expertise.
Now is an exciting time to join The Mead Academy Trust. We are passionate about providing memorable learning opportunities for all children and are looking for confident practitioners who demonstrate outstanding classroom practice.
Our inspirational staff support and encourage each other and have access to outstanding programmes of CPD, which encompass Initial Teaching Training through to Senior Leadership.
- An excellent working environment with access to all the resources you will need to create exceptional learning opportunities
- Committed, hardworking and supportive teams
- Opportunities to work and plan collaboratively with experienced colleagues from across The Trust
- Warm, enthusiastic and friendly children who are keen to learn and deserve the best
- A clear vision with purpose and values that are supported by all of our staff
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
533 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About The Mead Community Primary School
There are more than 1,200 very good reasons to join us! Our children only get one chance to experience childhood and they have an absolute right to the highest quality of education with us.
The Mead Academy Trust is made up of three primary schools in Wiltshire: The Mead School and Castle Mead School in Trowbridge and River Mead School in Melksham. We are proud that each of our three schools are graded as Good by Ofsted. The schools are individual learning communities, and their differences are valued. We strive to develop and protect their character within a supportive and collaborative environment so that each school, teacher and pupil can learn from each other.
The Academy Trust is an organisation characterised by optimism, excellence and creativity. We love to share good practice and to continue to learn and challenge each other. We have a clear focus on continuous improvement to ensure that all of our children achieve the best possible outcomes in all areas of school life.
Arranging a visit to The Mead Community Primary School
Unfortunately we are currently unable to support visits, but the Information Pack will give you a real ‘feel’ for our ethos, vision and values. If you’ve got questions after reading the pack, please email us.