The Oaks Primary School is rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is looking to appoint motivated and enthusiastic class teacher to join the team.
We are looking for someone who:
- has QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Wishes to contribute to the further development of the school
- Enjoys learning
- Has high expectations of both children and themselves
- Is self-motivated, creative and empathetic
- Has a good sense of humour
- Is committed and enthusiastic to working within a team of professionals who are dedicated to developing the whole child
- Is committed to the inclusion of all children and their families
- Has an understanding of best safeguarding practices
Visits to the school are highly welcomed and encouraged. For further details, or to arrange an
initial discussion with the Headteacher and/or a visit to the school , please contact:
Nicola Scott, Office
manager , The Oaks Primary
School : email@example.com
Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the
amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the job description
and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and children's barred list check, health
check, online search and satisfactory references.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.