- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, job share
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until 31st August 2022)
The children, Governors and Head teacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking an experienced, inspirational and enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher to join our KS1 team. We are a small school in an exceptional setting and make full use of our extensive grounds both in play and learning time.
Applying for the job
Please see attached job description and application form
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 163 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
We are looking for someone who:
• is a creative classroom practitioner with KS1 experience who makes learning fun and engaging for all learners.
• has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Can inspire every child to be their very best
• Has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils.
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination
• is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
• Has the experience and knowledge to lead a curriculum area.
In return, we will offer:
• pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
• a caring and friendly environment where team work is integral to our success
• supportive staff, governors and parents
• focused professional development opportunities
• a fantastic learning environment.
Arranging a visit to Trinity Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School
Visits to view the school are encouraged and carried out in line with Covid safety measures.
Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment
Similar jobs nearby
Abbots Green Primary Academy
Airfield Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32 7PJ
Westfield Primary Academy
Chalkstone Way, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 0BW