|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Teachers Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale|
An opportunity has arisen for an UKS2 teacher, able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, to join our highly successful school, commencing January 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice;
• can inspire, motivate and engage all children;
• promotes challenge and independent learning in the classroom;
• has outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills;
• is willing to share their practice and learn from others;
• is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
• a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children;
• well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn;
• a commitment to your continuing professional development;
• the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with another colleague;
• an attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment.
Applying for the job
Completed applications should be sent by email to: email@example.com to arrive no later than 9.00am on Friday 2nd October.
|School type||LA Maintained School, Church of England|
|School size||417 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Low Moor CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Low Moor CofE Primary School
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is an exciting, vibrant two form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of Bradford. Located on the border of Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds, our school is highly regarded within the community it serves.
Low Moor Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School is part of the Diocese of Leeds family of schools. We are a two form entry, co-educational school for children aged 4 to 11 years.
Our school is a place in which everyone holds the highest expectations and ambition for themselves and for each other, a community in which adults and children work together, ‘Aiming for Excellence’ in all that we do.
The curriculum at Low Moor is exciting and engaging, with a vast array of opportunities for cross-curricular links and outdoor educational experiences. Our highly skilled team of teaching and support staff ensure that every child is well-supported and enabled to achieve their full potential.
Skills for learning permeate our work in school and through our ‘Low Moor Learning Values’, children are encouraged to develop characteristics that will ensure they are successful and competent, life-long learners.
Our governors, staff and pupils are extremely proud of the awards and accreditations we have achieved, which include, a judgement of ‘outstanding’ from both Ofsted (October 2018) and SIAMS (February 2017).
Arranging a visit to Low Moor CofE Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. Please contact the Headteacher’s P.A. Mrs Helen Oates, on 01274 600797 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Park House Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD12 0NN