Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
SCALE NQT OR M-SCALE (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
St Elizabeth are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity. We are a happy, thriving, forward thinking, successful two-form entry Primary School in the heart of Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets where the Executive Headteacher also leads a 1 form entry school in Islington. There are many exciting opportunities for the future. The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teacher to join our energetic and dedicated team in a warm, friendly and inclusive school community which is committed to the care of our children. This post is suitable for both more experienced teachers and strong NQT candidates.
The successful applicant will:
be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with high standards of teaching and learning
- have a detailed knowledge of the National Curriculum and its means of delivery
- have high expectations of themselves and pupils’ achievements
- be forward thinking and proactive – we WANT you to make a difference
- be an effective team member
- be dedicated to promoting the ethos of the school
- have a sense of humour and genuine warmth with concern for the whole school community
- have a passion for life-long learning and the ability to reflect on your own practice
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.