- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale 2 - 6
The Governors of Preshute C of E (VC) Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Upper KS2 class teacher to join our friendly and dedicated team. We are looking for an inspiring teacher who is passionate about learning and who shares our vision – “Live Life, Love Learning”
We are looking for a teacher
• who is passionate about learning and who shares our vision - “Live Life, Love Learning”
• A qualified and experienced Upper KS2 teacher with a passion for developing children’s knowledge, skills and understanding, inspiring their learning and celebrating their achievements.
• Someone who has high aspirations for all children.
• A teacher who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A creative and forward-thinking teacher who is committed is to their own professional development and learning.
• Someone who is dedicated to raising standards, through excellent teaching and learning.
• A teacher who is able to work effectively as part of a team and the wider school community.
• A teacher who can contribute energy, creativity and imagination; and support the school’s ethos.
• A teacher who is willing to share good practice beyond their own classroom.
• Subject leader experience.
What we will offer you:
• Opportunity to be part of a hardworking and committed team.
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with other schools in the local area and beyond.
• Excellent support from Senior Leaders and Governors of the school.
• Children who are engaged and willing to learn.
• A commitment to continuous professional development.
The children have asked us to find a teacher who:
• will make learning engaging and plans interesting experiences,
• smiles a lot and will come to the disco!
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 180 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Preshute Church of England Primary School
Preshute C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary School is a vibrant village school situated in the centre of our local community and located just outside the delightful town of Marlborough, Wiltshire.
Preshute is a 1-form entry school with an intake from across Marlborough and adjoining villages. We currently have 190 children on role ranging in age from 4-year olds to 11-year olds.
Our children are enthusiastic learners with positive and hardworking attitudes who are at the centre of everything we do.
Preshute School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Arranging a visit to Preshute Church of England Primary School
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office to organise a convenient time on 01672 512754 or email either email@example.com or our School Business Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org