Main Pay Range or UPS
Full STPC & continuous local government service*
We are seeking to appoint an excellent full time Class Teacher to join our team from 1st September 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the continued success of Victoria Primary Academy and its pupils.
At Victoria we aspire to achieve the very best for every single pupil. As noted by OFSTED in 2023 “‘Aspiration’ is a key word at Victoria Primary Academy. It is central to everything leaders do, from the design of the school’s ambitious curriculum to the awe-inspiring trips on offer.”
Do you have ….
· the ability to deliver high quality teaching and achieve strong outcomes?
· imagination, drive, determination and enthusiasm?
· a passion for learning, with a commitment to offering the very best experiences for children?
· the ability to create a safe and rich learning environment for our children?
What can you expect when joining Victoria Primary Academy, a member of Hatton Academies Trust?
· A high standard of investment in professional development and guidance- we nurture, build and celebrate our staff.
· A rich and well designed curriculum, with enrichment and cultural capital at it’s heart
· Kind, caring and well behaved children
· An extremely supportive and friendly team.
· An excellent leadership team, who value and support staff. Our leadership vision is built on trust and empowers all members of the team to develop and progress.
· A team of dedicated support staff to enhance Teaching and Learning and undertake tasks which do not require the professional skills & expertise of a teacher
Reducing Workload and improving staff well-being are priorities for the Board of Directors at Hatton Academies Trust. We fully support workload reform and the development of teachers; enabling them to concentrate on teaching and learning and we believe every teacher is entitled to the best possible CPD.
You can apply for this vacancy plus see a job description and further details about the post and the academy from our website: Vacancies | Hatton Academies Trust We welcome candidates who would like a tour of our friendly Academy, and to speak to members of our team. Please contact Ian Pearson, Principal at Victoria Primary Academy, on email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Education without limits; Integrity at all times
Hatton Academies Trust are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references.
*Subject to eligibility. T&C’s apply
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.