Pay Range: £32,907 – 48,055
Grade: MPS - UPS
Hours: Full time
Start: 1st September 2023
Drayton Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and
committed Class Teacher. This position is suitable for both
experienced teachers and ECTs, at the beginning of their careers.
We’re looking for the really
special teachers. The ones who remember exactly why they chose this profession
and can’t wait to inspire the next ‘wide-eyed’ generation. Why not visit our
website at www.westdraytonschool.com
The right candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Be able to make learning engaging, fun and irresistible
- Be keen to get 'stuck in'
- Have a growth mindset, keen to learn themselves
We promise to offer:
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow within the academy and across the Park
Federation family of schools.
- Park Federation Leadership CPD (if applicable)
- A secure, happy, and positive environment
- An employee assistance programme (EAP)
West Drayton Academy is a popular
and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For
further information, please contact the school on 01895 - 442904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
visit the school website for an application pack.
Closing date: As and when we receive successful applications
school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to
undertake an Enhance DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people expect all staff, and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
This job post has expired.