Pay Scale: £35,014
1 – MPS 9
Start Date: September
Drayton Academy are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reflective and committed Class Teacher. This position is suitable for both experienced teachers and ECTs, at
the beginning of their careers.
We’re looking for the really special
teachers. The ones who remember exactly why they chose this profession and
can’t wait to inspire the next ‘wide-eyed’ generation. Why not visit our
website at www.westdraytonschool.com
West Drayton Academy is seeking to
appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves
and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our children. Our drive is to secure the best for our children and strong
team-working. The ideal candidates will
be caring, patient, self-motivated and be able to work from their own
initiative. They will be highly effective in supporting the academy to
establish a safe, happy and inclusive school where hard work, good behaviour
and excellent progress are prized.
We are looking
for individuals who:
- Have a track record of excellent progress and high quality
teaching and learning.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have very high expectations of themselves and the children
they work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right candidates, we will offer
- Extensive support and CPD;
- The opportunity to work with other
professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic
and supportive staff team;
- An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership
- A dedicated Governing Body;
- Supportive parents and children who are keen
- an employee assistance programme (EAP)
We warmly welcome
candidates coming to visit the school prior to application. Please visit the school website for an
and when we receive successful applications.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of
children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this
commitment. The successful applicant will
be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people expect all staff, and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Visas cannot be sponsored.