Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Until August 2022)
The Federation of Western Primary School and Scartho Nursery School is seeking to appoint a teacher to join our hard working and friendly team.
We are looking for a flexible team player, able to use initiative to work effectively for the good of the school and have a firm but friendly manner. The successful candidate should have the capacity to teach across the whole of the Primary range.
To start in September 2021.
At Western Primary School we are looking for a teacher who is an:
• confident, outstanding practitioner;
• can be a team player;
• believes that ‘every child does matter;
• has knowledge of the primary curriculum;
• be able to work as part of a supportive staff team;
• wants to grow and develop professionally;
• has a positive friendly attitude and outlook;
• Excellent behaviour management skills.
Does this describe you? If it does we would love you to teach at our school!!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please follow the link belowMore on how to apply