Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
The Governors of our happy and successful school are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to work full-time, with effect from September 1st 2020. The post is temporary for one year initially. The job involves a 0.4 teaching commitment in a Year 5 class. It also involves teaching in two further classes in order to accommodate non-contact time for senior leaders. Applications will be considered from NQTs as well as teachers with experience.
Applying for the job
Please fully complete the application form and submit it, via email, to email@example.com. Please consider the person specification when you complete your application.
250 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Weston Village Primary School
Weston Village Primary School is a thriving village school at the heart of the community. We have a warm, ambitious and team-focused staff, supportive parents and wonderful children who love to learn. We are part of AMAT, a local multi-academy trust, which provides excellent career development opportunities.
Children and staff thrive as a result of the following offer:
- A 21st century curriculum
- An extensive range of high quality extra-curricular clubs and activities
- Expertise in and prioritising of child emotional wellbeing and mental health
- A strong pupil voice including an active student council
- Excellent home-school partnerships and strong communication
- Staff-led forest school learning
- An on-site breakfast, after school and holiday club
- A full calendar of family and staff events organised by an inclusive Friends of Weston parent group
- Strong leadership support and professional development opportunities.
- A collaborative culture
Arranging a visit to Weston Village Primary School
Please call the school 01270 814848 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a virtual tour of the school, via Zoom, and learn more about the school and the role.
East Avenue, Crewe, Cheshire, CW2 5LZ