15 days remaining to apply
Job start date
31 August 2023
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
2 March 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
- M1 to M6
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Be a consistently good / outstanding primary teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and making a difference to every child.
- Care passionately about children and their development whilst still driving forward pupil progress and achievement.
- value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Calm and purposeful learning environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and learning throughout the school
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Further details about the role
Whitegate Primary and Nursery School is seeking to appoint an excellent teaching practitioner who has high expectations of pupil progress and a drive for self-development.
We are looking for inspirational teachers who are committed to creating a stimulating learning environment through excellent classroom practice.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Whitegate Primary and Nursery School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 432 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 915 2944
At Whitegate we are proud to be an inclusive school providing a high quality, creative and challenging education. Every child experiences a sense of enjoyment and achieves their full potential within a secure, caring and happy environment. In short, every child that attends Whitegate will... Enjoy, Achieve, Excel Our Aims The following 3 statements underpin everything that the school does: A relentless focus on high standards. There are NO BARRIERS or EXCUSES to great learning or achievement. The street stops at the gate. The driving force behind all that happens at Whitegate Primary and Nursery School is the shared aim of every child enjoying access to a stimulating and engaging education, developing both academically and socially and leaving us as life long, independent learners, who are prepared to play a positive role in society. Whitegate Primary and Nursery School has a culture of high aspiration and expectation for each and every child, which enables our children to acquire knowledge, understanding and develop learning throughout the school. We are a school that strives to work in partnership with parents and families. We are open and transparent and we share information. We strive to create a learning community that extends beyond the perimeter of our site. We do everything we can to support families for the benefit of their children. We aim to fully develop any interests or talents that our children have, through the provision of a broad curriculum which values all subjects, the Arts and Sports. We will aim to provide as many enrichment activities and activity clubs for pupils as we can. We recognise that bullying can happen in any setting and have a zero tolerance approach to this. We have a clear Positive Relationships and Behaviour Policy that includes Anti-Bullying to which all staff and pupils sign up. Targets of bullying will be listened to and the behaviour of the bully will be addressed. We maintain a Values Education Policy to underpin the above.
Arranging a visit to Whitegate Primary and Nursery School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Part Time EYFS/Keystage 1 Class Teacher
Congerstone Primary School
Shackerstone Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV13 6NH
Robert Shaw Primary and Nursery School
Southfield Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3PL
Blaby Thistly Meadow Primary School
Hospital Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE8 4FE
Yeoman Park Academy
Park Hall Road, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG19 8PS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham