Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (12 months)
Teacher Main Scale
We are looking for a teacher to join our thriving school. This position is open to NQTs and experienced teachers. The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated and dedicated teacher who is committed, skilled and enthusiastic. We are seeking a teacher who is passionate about providing high quality and stimulating learning which engages children. This job is not year group specific, however, we are ideally looking to recruit initially for a Key Stage 2 position. There is flexibility depending on the skills and attributes of the applicant.
The successful candidates must demonstrate that they are:
- Able to display high quality, effective classroom practice;
- Able to enthuse and inspire children to reach high levels of achievement;
- Able to make a significant contribution to this thriving school;
- Able to work collaboratively and be involved in the full life of the school;
- Able to cater effectively for the needs of all pupils and have a good understanding of children's social and emotional needs, as well as their academic ones.
- Be able to operate with unconditional positive regard for children and colleagues at all times.
In return the school will offer:
- Enthusiastic and well-motivated children with supportive parents;
- Friendly and supportive staff and governors;
- The opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking school.
Our school is committed to Safeguarding Children and any offer of employment to the above post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the Disclose and Barring Service.
Applying for the job
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
271 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Whitnash Primary School
Whitnash Primary is committed to ensure that all our children feel safe, included and valued in all aspects of school life.
With a strong focus on positive values and social, emotional aspects of learning, and an enriched and meaningful curriculum, we aim to nurture and inspire our children to learn. We want our pupils’ to grow and succeed as resilient, curious, confident and resourceful individuals.