Teacher, Leadership, SEN specialist, Suitable for NQTs
KS1, KS2, Primary
MPS/UPS (WITH SEN ALLOWANCE £2209)
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and exceptional teacher to join our successful and supportive team, here at Willoughby Academy.
Willoughby is an all need, Special Academy (2 – 19) for pupils with moderate, severe, profound and complex needs. We are currently in the process of a considerable expansion project and look forward to enhancing and furthering our provision for even more pupils from South East Lincolnshire. As an Academy, Willoughby offers a highly supportive learning environment with excellent facilities and as part of the Priory Federation we are able to offer exceptional professional development opportunities, whatever your level of development and ambition.
Enthusiasm, combined with energy and perseverance are a prerequisite; as is the desire to be involved in all aspects of the continued development of an aspiring Special Academy, which values all individuals and has high expectations for all stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be;
• A highly motivated and inspirational classroom practitioner
• Creative and innovative, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Committed to maximising pupil progress
• Adaptable and eager to meet the changing demands of the Academy and the needs of all pupils
• A teacher who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge pupils and staff to be successful
• Committed to the inclusion of all children with special educational needs
• A team player who shares the Willoughby vision
• Able to support specific needs in accordance with the requirements of pupils individual Educational Health and Care Plans.
If you would like an informal discussion or any further information regarding the role, please contact Clare Taylor at Willoughby Academy on 01778 425203 or via email email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon, Thursday 4th March 2021
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 8th March 2021.
The Priory Federation of Academies strictly adheres the new regulations introduced on the 25th May 2018 under GDPR guidelines. In order to complete your application for this position you will need to agree with our privacy statement. These privacy statement will be available for you to read when you commence your application.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
(WITH SEN ALLOWANCE £2209)
Applying for the job
Please complete our online application form under Vacancies at Teaching Staff Application.More on how to apply