Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year in the first instance, with the possibility of becoming permanent )
MPS £25,714 - £36,960
Windhill Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and highly motivated teacher with the skills and knowledge necessary to fulfil the role. The successful candidate will join our highly supportive team who are dedicated to ensuring all our children achieve their potential in all aspects of life regardless of any barriers to learning.
KS1/ KS2 (preference will be taken into account)
We are looking for someone who:
• Is inspirational and passionate about the development of outstanding teaching and learning
• An outstanding practitioner who has high expectations of what children can achieve
• Is able to plan and deliver creative and exciting lessons
• Has the ability to show initiative and self-motivation
• Has high expectations of behaviour and standards
• Has excellent communication skills and a strong commitment to working as part of a team
• Willing to be fully involved in the life of the school
• Inspires a love of learning
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and engaging children who are eager to learn
• A dedicated, friendly and experienced staff
• Positive and supportive opportunities for professional development and continuous high quality CPD
• A well-resourced, vibrant and welcoming learning environment
• A commitment to ensuring a healthy work/life balance
• A caring and dedicated governing body.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
306 pupils enrolled
2 to 11
About Windhill Primary School
Windhill Primary is a vibrant and rewarding place to teach with year-on year improving results throughout school. In recent years we have grown in size and now have 306 pupils on roll, age 2- 11 years. Our expansion to a 1.5 form entry has enabled us to keep class sizes relatively small.
We aim to ensure that every child succeeds to the best of their ability, regardless of background, and receives a broad and balanced education which fosters a lifelong love of learning. Creativity, inclusion and great learning are what we are all about and strive to achieve in all we do. We have an Ofsted rating of Good (February 2017) but are continually striving for excellence and outstanding.
Arranging a visit to Windhill Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment please contact Mrs. Donna Howard (Headteacher) on 01709 586949 (Covid-19 safety measures will apply)