Are you passionate about making a difference for all children?
We are seeking an inspirational teacher with experience in Early Years, vision and high expectations for learning to join our growing team; inspiring children and promoting excellence.
Wingfield Primary is a two/three-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be outstanding.
We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. Our ethos is one of mutual respect and positive values for life-long learning. We are part of The Compass Partnership MAT; an innovative and forward-thinking group of schools comprising of Alderwood, Boxgrove, Cann Hall, Deansfield, Halstow, Horn Park, John Ray Junior, Kidbrooke Park, Notley Green, Shalford, South Rise and Willow Dene schools. The Partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and for professional growth.
‘Pupils and staff are proud to belong to this highly ambitious and inclusive school. Pupils are safe and love being here. They experience an extraordinarily strong standard of education.’ Ofsted, Dec 2022
As a member of our team you will:
- Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
- Learn about our creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Have access to the latest research and see how we apply it to teaching and learning
- Be part of a forward thinking, dynamic team of professionals who see children at the heart of the learning process
- Have opportunities to learn within the Compass Partnership of schools
- Enjoy teaching and learning in a contemporary building featuring a food science laboratory, a sports hall, a studio, and an extensive outdoor learning space which includes forest school and a multi-purpose games area
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please email email@example.com to arrange.
Closing date: Wednesday 31st January 2024
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 5th February 2024
As part of the interview process you will be required to teach a lesson.
Wingfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidates will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service. This post is exempt from the rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974).
Our successful candidate will also be health checked and references will be requested before interview. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job post has expired.