- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teacher Main Scale 1-6 £26,948 - £37,799
Class Teacher with a TLR responsibility - Required April 2022 (required sooner if possible)
(Teacher Main Scale 1-6 £26,948 - £37,799 plus TLR £4,757 per annum)
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Key Stage 2 Class Teacher to work in our school. The successful candidate should:-
• Be UK trained and UK qualified
• Have a strong commitment to raising pupil achievement
• Support all aspects of the school's work
• Be able to motivate and inspire children and colleagues
• Be able to focus on raising standards
• A TLR responsibility is available for the right candidate.
We value our staff and we will ensure that the successful candidate will receive good professional development. In addition to this we reward our Class Teachers with :-
• A retention allowance of £1,200 per annum after one year's service.
• We also reimburse the cost of the Toll for The Dartford Crossing
• An additional one week holiday during October half term.
In June 2018 when we were graded as a 'good' school, Ofsted said:-
• Pupils are welcoming and friendly. They are polite and well-mannered.
• Pupils’ positive attitudes to learning show that they are interested in what they learn
• Pupils make good progress across all key stages
• All staff are proud to work at Kenningtons Primary Academy, and they all feel that leaders support them in developing professionally
• The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the PA to the Headteacher, Jenny Green
Telephone Number: 01708 865663
Closing Date Tuesday 4th January 2022
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
We reserve the right to close the vacancy early so recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share in this commitment. We follow safer recruitment procedures. The successful candidate will be offered a position subject to an enhanced DBS check and appropriate references.
TLR £4,757 per annum
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 449 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Kenningtons Primary Academy
At Kenningtons Primary Academy we are proud of the high standards we set for the pupils and staff. Through an imaginative approach we ensure that the children can be the best they can. We place equal emphasis on academic achievement, personal development and sporting achievement, to name but a few.
Every child at Kenningtons is treated as an individual, and we do all within our powers, and some times out of our powers, to offer a bespoke experience. As a result of the approach the number of children at Kenningtons is growing and we admit children from an ever increasing distance.
We have an ever developing and impressive site. Our nature garden, allotments and animal zone with chickens and guinea pigs offer our children a unique experience.