We are looking for an experienced, outstanding teacher to join our staff team. The successful candidate must have a passion for English and be able to lead the English curriculum across school.
The post is offered as a full-time permanent position. We are looking for a candidate who is able to teach across the primary age range, however, please state your preferred Key Stage within your application.
We will provide:
• A supportive, friendly and caring staff team
• Excellent support from the Leadership team
• A fantastic school community
• Motivated and enthusiastic children with high standards of behaviour
• Supportive continued professional development
• Super location both within and around school.
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of driving improvement within the English curriculum
• The ability to promote a reading culture within our whole school community
• Experience of teaching across both KS1 and KS2
• A positive outlook, enthusiasm and passion to inspire the children you teach
• The ability to work flexibly and collaboratively as part of our staff team
• High expectations of behaviour and standards and be committed to school improvement
• A commitment to their continuous professional development
• A commitment to active, outdoor learning
Applying for the job
Applicant to download application form and return to school by email or post
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Thursday 22nd April 2021
Shortlisting will take place on: Tuesday 27th April 2021 (successful applicants will receive an invitation to interview on this day)
Interviews are scheduled to take place on: Friday 30th April 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
251 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Adel Primary School
Adel Primary School is a one form entry primary school with motivated and enthusiastic children, staff, and governors.
Our school vision is ‘To enable every child to achieve success, develop skills for life and a thirst for learning which equips them for the challenges of the 21st century’.
Arranging a visit to Adel Primary School
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer candidates a tour of the school prior to shortlisting, however, candidates will be given a full tour of the school on the day of interview.
Candidates are encouraged to have a look at our school website and view the Virtual School Tour, which can be found under the ‘About Us’ tab. https://www.adelprimary.org.uk/virtual-school-tour/