- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main scale/UPS
Class Teacher with Middle Leader TLR responsibility for developing creativity across the curriculum
We wish to appoint a teacher who:
• is an excellent classroom practitioner
• delivers learning in exciting and creative ways
• has high expectations and a commitment to raising standards
• has excellent communication skills and thrives working as part of a team
• has an unrelenting commitment to equality and the belief that all will succeed
In return, we can offer:
• happy, well-mannered, friendly children who love coming to school
• a positive, highly supportive working environment
• excellent CPD/career development opportunities
• a highly supportive strategic leadership team as well as a welcoming and supportive Governing Board
This is an exciting opportunity to develop creativity across our new curriculum. This is not just about the creative arts, although that will be part of the responsibility. It is about enabling the children to make creative links and to think outside of the box. It is about developing language and communication and enabling our pupils to be creative independent learners.
This is a one year project in the first instance, however it will lead onto further middle leadership challenges for the right candidate.
TLR 2/3 allowance with responsibility for creativity across the curriculum.
This job post has expired.