Wodensfield Primary School, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV11 1PW
13 days remaining to apply
Expected start date
1 January 2022
31 October 2021 at 11:59pm
6 October 2021
Fixed term (2 Terms )
We are looking for a Teacher who:
• Is a highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and driven to make continuous improvements to their practice
• has experience in planning, preparing and delivering a range of inspiring lessons appropriate to Key stage 1, including the teaching of RWI
• has an excellent understanding of how children learn, and works hard to motivate and inspire all children
• can use assessment outcomes effectively including target setting for interventions.
• has high expectations of themselves and others, in learning and behaviour
• is committed to inclusion and equality of opportunity
• can forge positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
• is well organised
• provides a creative and vibrant learning environment that supports children’s learning
• has the ability to work as part of a team with teaching and support staff
Wodensfield is a large primary in the heart of Wednesfield. In our last OFSTED we were rated Good.
We pride ourselves on being a great place for everyone to learn. As a school we believe that all children need to learn in a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment. At Wodensfield we aim to bring learning to life both inside and outside the classroom.
We are looking for a committed and talented teacher to join our KS1 team. The successful candidate will be based in Year 1.
Applications are welcome from both experienced (up to M6) and recently qualified teachers
Arranging a visit to Wodensfield Primary School
Visits to the school are actively encouraged prior to application. Please contact the school on 01902 556350 to arrange an appointment.