Woodnewton- A Learning Community, Corby, Northamptonshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
Class Teacher with TLR Responsibilities for the right candidate
Based at Woodnewton – a learning community
Teachers Pay Range
• Are you ambitious and looking for an exciting challenge?
• Do you want a role where you can demonstrate your exceptional teaching skills and capabilities?
• Are you looking to truly make a difference in our learning community and make positive improvements in children’s lives?
• Do you have the commitment and passion to drive school improvement?
Woodnewton – a learning community is part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning, Multi-Academy Trust, which comprises of twelve schools. The Trust is committed to developing a family of schools whose purpose is to inspire the futures of us all through learning together.
We are committed to improving pupil outcomes, attainment and attendance and provide an engaging, safe and vibrant learning community for all. We currently have a vacancy for an exceptional Teacher to join our team as soon as possible. TLR opportunities are available for the right candidate.
• got experience of teaching across the primary age-range?
• committed to high standards?
• have a proven track record of being a good classroom practitioner either as a class teacher or during your student placements?
• have excellent behaviour management skills?
• want every pupil to achieve his/her personal best?
• like to work with a dedicated team of teachers and support staff to raise standards within our academy?
If you can say yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you, as you may be just the person that we are looking for!
As part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi Academy Trust, successful candidates will have full access to our staff benefits package, including a bespoke CPD package through MKTSA, enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave, Employee Assistance Programme, LGPS/Teachers Pension.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, to arrange a visit or to discuss this role please contact the school on 01536 265173.
To apply please download an application pack from our website www.iftl.co.uk, complete in full and return by email to the Principal, Glyn Rushton, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27th March 2020, 12noon.
Interview date: Week commencing 30th March 2020.
Inspiring Futures through Learning is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All vacancies are subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Qualified Teacher status
Essential skills and experience
Experience of teaching across the primary age-range.
TLR Responsibilities for the right candidate.
|School size||953 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||2 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Woodnewton- A Learning Community website (opens in a new window)|
Rowlett Road, Corby, Northamptonshire, NN17 2NU