- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPR or UPR
Our Federation consists of two small, friendly village Church schools who share a Governing Body and Headteacher.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed class teacher to join our small hardworking team at Wrestlingworth VC Lower School. This will be in our KS2 mixed age class (Year 3 and 4), however there could be some flexibility with the age range for the right candidate.
You will be:
Dynamic, energetic, well organised and dedicated.
• Passionate about teaching and learning, with a clear vision and drive for improvement.
• Able to teach knowledge driven and progressive lessons which motivate and engage.
• Able to promote a love of learning and have high expectations.
• Interested in participating in new ideas and initiatives.
• Happy to contribute to the wider life of a small school.
In return we can offer:
• A school that prides itself on the individual attention given to every child.
• A school full of friendly, enthusiastic learners.
• Strong values reflected in the ethos of the Federation.
• Collaborative working across the Federation.
• A dedicated and highly effective staff team.
• Parents that support their children's learning and the life of the school.
• Leafy rural surroundings with a strong village community.
We would welcome visits to the school.
Central Bedfordshire Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees, volunteers and contractors to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 5 to 9
- Education phase
- School size
- 54 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 9
About Wrestlingworth CofE VC Lower School
Wrestlingworth CoE VC Lower School is a small, friendly village school in Central Bedfordshire with a close, dedicated and hard working team of staff. We are currently a lower school with Year R to Year 4 children. Our reception children are a standalone year group (PAN 13) and we then have two mixed age classes; Year 1 and 2; Year 3 and 4.
We make the most of our rural surroundings and our school garden to promote outdoor learning.
Arranging a visit to Wrestlingworth CofE VC Lower School
To visit the school please contact the School Office: