Class Teacher x2 for EYFS/KS1
We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to further your teaching career in a brand new primary school.
New Lubbesthorpe Primary School has opened its doors for the first time at the start of the Autumn term 2019, and we require a further 2 teachers who can ensure that the school delivers outstanding education from day one. The school has opened on a phased basis, starting with a Foundation Stage class of 30 and Year 1 pupils. Eventually the school will be a 2-form entry school with 60 children per year group and 420 pupils.
This means that we can offer you:
• The chance to support and help shape the future in delivering the best possible outcomes for pupils and the community;
• Career development opportunities, within the growing school or elsewhere within the Trust;
• A working atmosphere that is built upon trust, honesty, integrity and an unwavering commitment to excellence for children.
We are looking for:
• Experienced and passionate teachers who can deliver outstanding education;
• Teachers who can establish a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for the children;
• Forward-thinking and collaborative teachers who are keen to create an outstanding school and leading edge learning environment;
• Flexible individuals who will use their initiative where necessary
For further information, please download the document “About our Trust”, the letter to applicants and the job descriptions for these posts.
Applications must be submitted using the OWLS Academy Trust Application Form (attached in Word and pdf formats and also with in the Trust website).
• Closing date for applications: 9th March 2020
• Interviews: 18th March 2020
• Start Date: 24th August 2020
Essential educational requirements
Evidence of professional development
Essential skills and experience
• Has a thorough understanding of Safeguarding in school
• Is an effective team member
• Is able to plan sequences of lessons that are motivating and meet the needs of all learners
• Has a clear understanding of the key principles of effective teaching and learning
• Has very good ICT skills
• Has developed a good range of strategies for managing a range of challenging behaviours
• Has developed a good range of skills and knowledge of Assessment for Learning
• Has good organisational skills and is able to prioritise tasks effectively
• Demonstrates effective communication and presentational skills
• Able to establish and maintain effective professional relationships within school and the wider community
About New Lubbesthorpe Primary School
- Tay Road, Leicester, LE19 4BF
- Free School
- New Lubbesthorpe Primary School website (opens in a new window)