- M1 £29,915 – M3 £33,383
Class Teacher Year 1 job summary
YEAR 1 - CLASS TEACHER
Pay scale M1 £29,915 – M3 £33,383
Are you a creative thinker? Do you have the inner drive to contribute your own ideas? Are you passionate about children’s learning and developing the curriculum? If so, you may be just the right person to join our dynamic team from September 2022.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic teacher to join our thriving school, from September, where academic and spiritual development are central to the life of the school.
We are looking for dynamic, innovative, inspirational teachers who have:
• Proven classroom experience
• Good organisational and interpersonal skills
• Vision and commitment to promote high standards of teaching and learning
• A positive approach to working with children through the setting of high expectations
• Confidence in the use and application of IT across the curriculum
• A lifelong learner
• Willingness to become an integral part of the school community
• Creativity, flair and can enable all children to achieve their very best
• A strong Christian ethos
• Well behaved, motivated pupils
• Effective and supportive induction
• Accelerated career development for the right candidates
• Significant experience and expertise across the Academy Trust
• An impressive package of CPD, drawn from across the Trust to enable you to become an outstanding teacher
• TLR payments for responsibility in teaching and learning (for the right candidates)
Our pupils are really excited about their learning and we are too! This is great opportunity to come and work with us in an exciting and motivating.
Visits to the school are welcomed and highly recommended by appointment through the school office. Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Martin's Church of England Primary School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 278 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
St. Martin’s CE Primary School is a growing school having opened in 2015. In June 2018 Ofsted graded the school as ‘Good’ and the Early Years Provision as ‘Outstanding’. In the same year, the SIAMS inspection was also graded as ‘Good’.
We have a Specialist Resource Provision for pupils with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. The school is part of Frays Academy Trust, a growing Multi Academy Trust.
Arranging a visit to St Martin's Church of England Primary School
Please contact the school office