Are you a good teacher – an innovative and
reflective practitioner who can make a difference to children’s lives? Do you
have high expectations? Are you passionate about providing an excellent
education for all children, including those with additional needs and more
confident learners? Are you looking for a unique opportunity?
If so, our children need you!
currently looking for good/outstanding class teacher to work alongside our
existing teachers. All staff are supported by a strong leadership team and fun,
hardworking colleagues. This position is a maternity cover post which is
expected to run from February 2024 through to August 2024 and is for a Year 1
We would love
to hear from you if you are:
- Passionate about enabling all children to achieve excellence
- Highly dedicated to providing the highest standards of teaching for all
- Committed to achieving high standards of learning and behaviour for all
- Enthusiastic, determined, dedicated and inspirational
We can offer
- Strong, supportive leadership and a caring, enthusiastic and cohesive staff
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- Encouragement to develop new ideas
- The opportunity to make a real difference to change the lives and futures of
We are a
caring employer who invests in the future of our employees, as only through
their excellence can we deliver excellence for the children and families whom
we serve. To see more information about the school, please visit our website.
As a member
of the REAch2 Trust, a national family of primary academies, Eastbrook Primary Academy
is committed to raising standards and achieving excellent for all pupils
whatever their background or circumstance. The Trust provides a strong culture
of collaboration and support, together with high expectations for staff and
pupils alike. Eastbrook Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and
expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is
subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory written references.
This job post has expired.