Class Teacher (Year 1)
Concordia Academy, Romford, Essex
|Subjects||Primary, Primary, Primary|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Salary: M1-M6 (£28,355 – £40,035)/U1-U3(£41,419 - £44,541)|
Do you want to join a brand new school looking to appoint an ambitious and inspirational teacher?
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford. We are offering you:
• the opportunity to work in a brand-new state-of-the-art building with excellent facilities
• huge scope for advancement and fantastic opportunities for career progression
• the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an exciting new project and to help shape the direction of a new school
• the possibility of a subject leadership role
• a unique chance to work with senior leaders who have been part of successful school improvement elsewhere in London
We are looking for:
• someone to provide excellent provision for our children and play an integral role in the development of our newly formed school
• a candidate who is, or wants to become, an outstanding teacher and leader
• somebody who is forward thinking and adaptable
• someone who is relentless in securing academic and emotional progress for every child.
We will invest in developing you as a teacher and as a leader - there will be considerable professional development opportunities for the successful candidate.
- REAch2 Application Form - Year 1 Class Teacher.doc  0.10 MB
- Class Teacher Year 1- Application Pack.docx  0.51 MB
|School type||Free School|
|School size||88 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Concordia Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Concordia Academy
Concordia Academy opened as a new free school in 2016. In September 2018, we moved to our superb new purpose-built site on Union Road in Romford.
Union Road, Romford, Essex, RM7 0HG