Class Teacher (Year 1/KS1) - Maternity Cover
Urmston Primary School, Manchester
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated KS1/Year 1 class teacher to join our happy and successful school from September 2020, to cover a period of maternity until 28/6/2021, or when the post-holder returns.
• Be committed to promoting high standards of attainment and behaviour in line with our vision and ethos.
• Have high expectations, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a hard-working team.
• Be willing to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life.
• Have a keen sense of fun and enjoyment of life!
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, motivated and well-behaved children.
• A very supportive, committed and friendly staff.
• A well-resourced school.
• A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form and return it to school by the closing dateMore on how to apply
- Job Description & Person Spec Yr1 Teacher - Maternity Cover.docx  0.04 MB
- Trafford Application Form - Teaching Staff.docx  0.05 MB
- Trafford Application Form Guidance Notes.doc  0.04 MB
- Advert Year 1 Maternity Cover - Sept 2020 temp.docx  0.02 MB
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||516 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Urmston Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Urmston Primary School
Urmston Primary School is a recently amalgamated school currently in a very exciting time in its history, having recently established a clear vision and ethos in ensuring children’s learning is fun and engaging whilst standards are kept high.
Arranging a visit to Urmston Primary School
Not currently available
Wycliffe Road, Manchester, M41 5AH