Class Teacher Year 2/3
St Mary's Catholic Primary School,
Aston le Walls, Daventry, Northants, NN11 6UF
Tel: 01295 660258 Email: email@example.com
The school governors are seeking to appoint Year2/3 Class teacher (Maternity Cover from April 2020) to our popular and high achieving school:
Full time Maternity Cover for Year 2 & Year 3 from April 2020
We welcome the opportunity to show you round our school and see it in action. Experienced and NQT’s are welcome to apply. Please contact us to make an appointment or request an application pack.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and innovative member of staff who will be committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school. We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent practitioner, passionate about teaching and learning and committed to delivering an exciting and creative curriculum;
• is able to work in partnership with parents, staff and Governors;
• is able to inspire the children they teach to promote progress;
• and will contribute to the overall development of the school.
We can offer you pupils who are well behaved, enthusiastic and happy; a dedicated and friendly team of staff, governors and parents: a caring and supportive environment where everyone is valued.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share in this commitment. The position is subject to pre-employment checks.
Essential educational requirements
Safe guarding trained
Essential skills and experience
Teaching experience in this age range
SATS Year 2 Knowledge
About St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Aston-le-Walls
St Mary's is the smallest and oldest Catholic Primary School in the Diocese of Northampton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside we have a catchment that stretches to Banbury and back to Daventry.
- Main Street, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 6UF
- LA Maintained School
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School, Aston-le-Walls website (opens in a new window)