Southtown Primary are looking for a Key Stage 2 teacher for a Year 3 class. This post is being offered on a fixed term basis (until 31.08.2024).
We would like a teacher with an energy and enthusiasm for teaching who can really make a difference for our pupils; a teacher who is a kind, enthusiastic, motivated professional ready to go the extra mile for our children. We offer a supportive leadership team, excellent CPD and a welcoming team of colleagues.
ECT's are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Be child centred and committed to the ethos of our school
- Be a reflective practitioner who considers the needs of all children.
- Have the energy and desire to help our children achieve their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum
- Be keen to be part of a team, prepared to constantly review your practice and strive for excellence.
- Be positive and have good interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Have experience of, or an interest in a wide range of special educational needs.
If you have any questions, or would like to arrange a visit to our school, please contact Zoë Chilvers (firstname.lastname@example.org or 01493 653908)
Please submit your application as soon as possible, as the closing date for this vacancy may be altered if a sufficient number of applications are received.
Southtown Primary School is part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts. An application form must be completed in full, we are unable to accept CVs.
Southtown Primary School is part of Waveney Valley Academies Trust. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for all posts. Our application form must be fully completed, CV's alone cannot be accepted.
This job post has expired.