CE Primary School is a friendly and caring school with wonderful children
and supportive staff. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with high
expectations of themselves and the children in their care to join our strong
believe that Broadheath CE Primary School is a vibrant and supportive place to
be with enthusiastic, well-behaved and hardworking children. We can offer you
experienced and helpful colleagues who all share a common ethos and recognise
the potential in every child.
CE Primary School is part of the Diocese of Worcester Multi Academy Trust.
We provide a safe, inclusive environment to enable everyone in our school
community to aspire to achieve their full potential. As a Church of England
school, we work closely with our local church community and celebrate the
Christian values in action which help our children develop spiritual, physical
and mental wellbeing.
Local Academy Board is seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly
motivated teacher from January 2024. This
person must be committed to raising the level of achievement for all pupils,
regardless of economic background or other need.
successful candidate will:
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- have a positive outlook with a sense of humour
- be passionate about good teaching and learning
- be truly committed to raising the level of achievement for all
- able to support existing staff by taking on the leadership of a
- have excellent English and Maths skills
- be sensitive to the needs of individual learners
- be able to deliver high quality learning opportunities
- be enthusiastic and determined to make learning fun
- be able to ensure high standards of classroom management and
- have the ability to deal positively with children, parents and
- adhere to and support whole school policies and practices
- be able to work effectively as part of a team
- be committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils
- contribute to raising standards and believe every child should have
the opportunity to achieve of their very best
- have excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and time
opportunities for individualised CPD and other training
caring, committed, friendly and hardworking staff
well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are proud of their school
and enjoy learning
supportive Governing Body and Academy Trust
Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff
and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be
subject to the receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure, two positive
references, medical clearance and evidence of appropriate qualifications.
Online checks will be carried out if shortlisted.
This job post has expired.