- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Teachers Main Pay Scale / Not suitable for ECT
If you have a true passion for teaching and learning and want to help all our children make the best possible progress from their starting points; if you have children at the heart of your teaching practice then we are the school for you. We are a culturally diverse school and welcome applications from all. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our young people and all our staff share this vital commitment.
As a large 2-form entry school, with an ASD Base, there are many opportunities for professional development and to develop a wide range of experience. New members of our team will take part in a comprehensive induction programme to enable them to understand the school’s ethos, policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
• is an experienced teacher
• is an enthusiastic and hardworking team player
• has a strong commitment to school improvement
• is ambitious with the ability to motivate and inspire
• secures high levels of achievement
• is committed to safeguarding all our children and their emotional well-being
• is able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community
In return we offer you:
• Happy children who love learning and are proud of their school
• A welcoming, caring and dedicated staff who are committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
• Clear succession planning to enable all staff to develop leadership skills for the future
• Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
• Dedicated release time
• A strong, ambitious and supportive leadership team
• A nurturing, inclusive culture and ethos that recognises the efforts of all members of the school community
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.