Grove House Infant and Nursery School
- Salary: MPR
- Temporary, Maternity Cover
- Required – January 2024
Full time Year 1 Teacher required January 2024
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated and passionate teacher to join our Federation as a Year 1 teacher. This position will be based at Grove House Infant & Nursery School. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Federation as it continues its journey of providing outstanding learning environments, learning experiences and support for its families. The Federation of Grove House and King’s Park Infant Schools are valued members of Unity Education Trust.
We are looking for a Year 1 teacher:
- Who holds QTS and an undergraduate degree, and has a record of good practice in KS1
- With the energy and desire to help our children achieve their potential across a broad and stimulating curriculum
- Who is passionate about teaching KS1 children
- Who is friendly, positive and approachable
- Who is able to work as part of a team
- Who is an inspiring and creative classroom practitioner
- Who is willing to contribute to the common goals of the Federation and Unity Education Trust
We can offer:
- A supportive team and engaging environment
- An excellent environment in which to develop professionally
- Kind, confident and engaging children
- A team of enthusiastic, dedicated and high performing staff
- Supportive Governors, Trustees and parents
- All the advantages of a successful academy group, with a friendly strong central team of support, teaching and leadership staff
- An extended network of teachers and leaders who share and exchange ideas and the benefit of health care plans and continued professional development opportunities
For further details please contact Mrs Sarah Charman (Executive Headteacher) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our websites; www.grovehouseinfant.org www.unityeducationtrust.uk
Closing Date: Wednesday 13th December at 10:00am
Interview Date: Thursday 14th December
How to apply
Click on the Apply Now button. You can save your application and return to it later. Please ensure you have completed your application before the end date.
No CVs accepted – Please complete an official application form if you wish to be considered for this role.
Candidates are advised that they may be subject to an online check from information in the public domain.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications irrespective of race, gender, religion, disability, sexual orientation and/or age. We value the individuality and creativity that every worker potentially brings to the workforce.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Unity Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with Disclosure & Barring Service and at least 2 references which cover the last 3 years; for all our services we will request references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our Schools.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve the right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
This job post has expired.