- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- 25000 - 60000
Grade: MPS/UPS/LPS/ Full Time/Permanent
Main activities & responsibilities:
The current School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions document describes duties that are required to be undertaken by teachers in the course of their employment. In addition, certain particular duties are reasonably required to be exercised, and completed in a satisfactory manner. It is the contractual duty of the post holder to ensure that his/her professional duties are discharged effectively.
• Educated to degree level
• Qualified teacher status
Will have had some experience of teaching in a multicultural inner city environment, ideally in more than one year group.
Particular Specific Responsibilities
• The post holder is responsible to their line manager for his/her duties, responsibilities and teaching tasks.
• The post holder will interact on a professional level with all colleagues establish and maintain good working relationships which will promote the development and effective delivery of the school curriculum and maximise children’s achievement.
• The post holder will be responsible for the supervision of the work of support staff and any students who may be on teaching practice or work placement.
• The post holder undertakes the teaching of the pupils in his/her class and the associated pastoral and administrative duties in respect of those pupils as well as the general responsibilities in the school as agreed with the Headteacher.
In addition, to undertake such duties of a similar nature as may be reasonably directed by the Headteacher from time to time. The duties and responsibilities of the post may vary from time to time according to the changing needs of the school.
Child Voucher, Cycle to work scheme
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 325 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Hoxton Garden Primary
Orchard, Southwold and Hoxton Garden Schools are in the vibrant and diverse community of Hackney, East London with easy transport links into and out of Central London. With a joint pupil roll of over 1300 pupils, we are a very successful organisation with a passion for making a difference. We provide a very rich and exciting curriculum and a no excuses culture for low standards. Because of this, our pupils achieve well above national averages regardless of their starting points and Ofsted have been full of praise about our provision.
Arranging a visit to Hoxton Garden Primary
Visits are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit, or for an informal discussion, please call Ms Beverley Shore to 020 8806 5201. Alternatively, to request an application pack or to find out more about what we can offer visit our website: